Today marks the end of Reconciliation Week for 2022, so we want to share with everyone 22 actions to make change every day of the year from Reconciliation Australia.
We know that everyone can’t put into play all these actions, especially all at one time, however here are a few simple ways you can start:
- Sign up as a supporter of the ‘Racism. It stops with me’ campaign
- Know whose country you are on and add this name to your parcels
- Report racism and discrimination to the Call It Out Register
- Follow Indigenous media outlets such as NITV and Koori Mail
- Educate yourself about the Wurundjeri-willam clan who are the traditional owners of Banyule
- Shop from businesses owned by First Nation people
Visit nrw.reconciliation.org.au for more information
Stay tuned for updates on our NAIDOC week activities!