We’re looking for an enthusiastic person to manage the canteen activities for our St Mary’s Football and Netball Club in 2023. The main function of this role will be planning, organising, and monitoring the day to day operations of the canteen.
This is a paid position.
Dates required: 9 Saturday’s (home games) between April to August 2023.
Hours: Hours may vary but generally required between 12 noon to 5pm on dates above.
This role is a paid position.
- Ordering and receiving stock weekly, including ensuring stock is kept at appropriate levels
- Managing volunteer rosters and volunteer responsibilities, including any training required, on canteen days
- Closing and cleaning the canteen
- Develop and implement a canteen volunteer roster
- Liaise with the Treasurer to ensure preferred suppliers are used and invoices are paid promptly
- Provide feedback to the Committee on improvement opportunities
- Ensure all volunteers are familiar with correct hygiene and food handling practices
- This position will liaise directly with relevant food and beverage suppliers.
- This position will liaise with and have regular communication with Vice President and Treasurer as well as coaches, committee members, general members, parents, players and volunteers.
- The canteen manager is accountable to the Vice President and general committee.
This role would be perfect for a retired person who would like to give back to the community and earn a few extra dollars.
Please send your expression of interest to email@example.com.